Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday's Long Run

Today was only 6 miles but it was 7 degrees with the wind chill a -4 degree run...we all struggled through it due to the cold...I do not think I personally warmed up until late in the afternoon..but it is behind us and we have a fun week to look forward to...6/3/11...the numbers keep going up....so far, we have taken it easy, no injuries and we have had a lot of fun...starting to buy all green things for the run...socks, bandanas....can't wait...looking forward to this weeks 11 miler....gotta run off for a mile swim

2 comments:

  1. Got my long run done today, Sunday, Feb. 13th. Started out very calm then the wind hit me square in the jaw...but got r done, 1 hour 4 mins. even with the wind. no gu, no water needed today.. altough I did have alot of aches and pains until mile 3.5..then seemed to finally get in to my pace and comfort. once I finished that I walked with my friend Kelly for 4 more miles..so I'm pretty tired now. shower bound.

    ReplyDelete